For our subsidiary in the centre of Stuttgart and the further development of our Cloud-based e-commerce platform, we are looking for full-time or part-time employees for our DevOps team.
- You will work together with experienced developers on the further development of our standard software for the food retail industry on the basis of Java microservices.
- You develop RESTful Java APIs to be used in our Angular Single Page Web App and our Back-Office system or by third party developers.
- You work in a DevOps team and complete your work packages independently within the scope of Scrum, perform unit tests and use online tools such as JIRA and Git.
What you bring
- Experience with Java, Go or Node.js
- Good understanding of Cloud environments and deployment
- Study of computer science, software engineering, media informatics or comparable courses of study
- Passion for high-quality and generic code and cutting edge technologies
- Great desire to constantly develop your personal know-how
- Ideally experience with NoSQL databases
- Ideally experience in agile development (Scrum) and in the use of software testing tools
- Ideally experience with source control management tools (preferably Git)
- Very good English and ideally good German language skills
What awaits you
- An unlimited working relationship in a small and fine DevOps team
- Open and direct communication with short ways and fast decisions
- Clearly defined tasks with visible results
- Cooperation with international IT partners and customers
- A guaranteed steep learning curve in the technology environment of the future
- Free time management within Scrum – without annoying time recording
- A cool workplace in the very centre of Stuttgart with top IT equipment
- Free fruit, soft drinks and coffee
If you want to become part of our success story and revolutionize the e-commerce with groceries, then apply now with cover letter and curriculum vitae by e-mail to us at info[ät]saas-ag.com
SAAS GmbH, Calwer Straße 23, 70173 Stuttgart, Germany.
Your contact person is Mr. Eberhardt Weber. We look forward to getting to know you!