For the further development of our Cloud-based e-commerce platform, we are looking for full-time or part-time employees for our DevOps team in Stuttgart!
- You will work together with experienced developers on the further development of our standard software for the food retail industry on the basis of Java microservices.
- You develop RESTful Java APIs to be used in our Angular Single Page Web App and our Back-Office system or by third party developers.
- You work in a DevOps team and complete your work packages independently within the scope of Scrum, perform unit tests and use online tools such as JIRA and Git.
What you bring
- Experience with Java
- Good understanding of Cloud environments and deployment
- Study of computer science, software engineering, media informatics or comparable courses of study
- Passion for high-quality and generic code and cutting edge technologies
- Great desire to constantly develop your personal know-how
- Ideally experience in agile development (Scrum) and in the use of software testing tools
- Ideally experience with source control management tools (preferably Git)
- Very good English and ideally good German language skills
What awaits you
- An unlimited working relationship in a small and fine DevOps team
- Open and direct communication with short ways and fast decisions
- Clearly defined tasks with visible results
- Cooperation with international IT partners and customers
- A guaranteed steep learning curve in the technology environment of the future
- Free time management within Scrum – without annoying time recording
- A modern workplace in the centre of Stuttgart with top IT equipment
- Free fruit, soft drinks and coffee
If you want to become part of our success story and revolutionize the e-commerce with groceries, then apply now with cover letter and curriculum vitae by e-mail to us at info[ät]saas-ag.com
SAAS Software as a Service AG, Fabrikstrasse 5, 6330 Cham, Switzerland
Your contact person is Eberhardt Weber. We look forward to getting to know you!