For the further development of our cloud-based e-commerce platform, we are looking for full-time or part-time employees for our DevOps team in Stuttgart!
- You will work together with experienced developers on the further development of our standard software for the food retail industry on the basis of Angular and JAVA-microservices.
- You develop AngularJS Single Page Web Apps in Responsive Design for our online shops as well as for our online Back-Office system.
- You complete your work packages independently within the scope of Scrum, perform unit tests and use online tools such as JIRA and Git.
- You are using RESTful Java APIs.
What you bring
- Very good understanding of HTML and CSS
- Study of computer science, software engineering, media informatics or comparable courses of study
- Passion for high-quality and generic code and cutting edge technologies
- Great desire to constantly develop your personal know-how
- A knack for frontend design and good usability
- Interest in the backend (Cloud microservices based on Java EE)
- Ideally experience in agile development (Scrum) and in the use of software testing tools
- Ideally experience with source control management tools (preferably Git)
- Very good English and ideally good German language skills
What awaits you
- An unlimited working relationship in a small and fine team
- Open and direct communication with short ways and fast decisions
- Clearly defined tasks with visible results
- Cooperation with international IT partners and customers
- A guaranteed steep learning curve in the technology environment of the future
- Free time management within Scrum – without annoying time recording
- A modern workplace in the centre of Stuttgart with top IT equipment
- Free fruit, water and coffee
If you want to become part of our success story and revolutionize the e-commerce with groceries, then apply now with cover letter and curriculum vitae by e-mail to us at info[ät]saas-ag.com
Your contact person is Eberhardt Weber. We look forward to getting to know you!